Lana Li maintains a broad commercial litigation practice with emphasis on commercial landlord/tenant disputes, creditors’ remedies, and select family law disputes. Lana’s diverse practice involves some personal injury defense, including acting for an American insurer, family law disputes involving corporations and properties, and counsel on lease defaults and terminations.
Lana has conducted many Supreme Court trials and mediations and has appeared in the Federal Court and the Tax Court. The author of many articles, Lana has been published by the Canadian Bar Association and the Continuing Legal Education Society.
Born in Hong Kong and raised in Vancouver, Lana is married and the proud mother of two sons.
- Martindale Peer Review Rating BV Distinguished
- Member, Civil Litigation, Women Lawyers Forum
- Family Law, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Director, Continuing Legal Education Society (2001–2007)
- Elected member, CBA Provincial Council (1999–2005)
- Adjunct Professor, Creditors’ Remedies, Faculty of Law, University of British Columbia (1995–1998)
- Governor, Nonprofit School Society
- British Columbia, 1989
- Faculty of Law, University of British Columbia, LLB
- Undergraduate studies, University of British Columbia