Alisha joined Kornfeld LLP as an associate in 2015 after completing her articles with the firm.
As part of her articles she gained hands-on experience in both general civil litigation and corporate commercial law. During law school, Alisha volunteered with pro-bono legal clinics, took part in the competitive moot program and was awarded the David Roberts Prize in Legal Writing.
In her spare time, Alisha enjoys playing board games, reading and cooking.
- British Columbia, 2015
- University of British Columbia, J.D.
- University of British Columbia, B.A.
- “Medical marijuana in the workplace – Don’t weed out your employees just yet!”, Advocate (Vancouver). 74(5): 687-696 (September 2016)
- “Restrictive Covenants: When the Honeymoon Ends” Alberta Law Review, Volume 53 No. 3 (March 2016)
- “Bhasin v. Hrynew: Ramifications in Employment Law” The Advocate (March 2016)
- “Creative Non-Competition Clauses as Restraints of Trade: Rhebergen v. Creston Veterinary Clinic Ltd.” The Advocate (March 2015)